This overnight bike tour offers you the chance to experience the rhythm of the rural Vietnamese lifestyle. Experience their everyday lifestyle. Learn about local traditions and culture.
Enjoy a cycling trip in a difference away from the tourist town of Hoi An with accommodation provided in an authentic home-stay.the tour is designed for cyclists and those interested in the culture of the region.
After a short rest, we will take a cycle to My Son Holyland to visit its famous temples and learn about the history of this ancient religious site and enjoy walking around this beautiful place. you can also take a swim in the lake nearby to cool down while the family is preparing for your tasty.
The following day is spent crossing the river for a discovery of new sceneries. You will ride a bike, crossing rice fields, a bamboo bridge and dry sandy areas, until approaching a fishing village and a long, expanse of untouched beach. your lunch is prepared by a fishermen family with their local products and the morning’s catch.
After your meal, you can relax, try out a basket boat with the fishermen, and swim in the sea. You then cycle along the beach to meet the boat that will take you back to Hoi An.
• Riding through stunning villages and rice fields to reach your home stay.
• Meeting incredibly friendly people along the way.
• Soak up the views with a boat cruise down the Thu Bon River.
• Cycle around the islands and villages of the Song Thu river delta.
• Enjoy an overnight home-stay experience with a local family.
• Sampling local food – generally the most enjoyable thing on our cycling trip.