The Hoi An Sunset Cruise Tour enables you to witness two special daily rituals: the passing parade of the local fishing fleet setting out to sea and the magic of the sun slowly sinking in the western sky.
Our tour also provides you with the opportunity to take a cruise on water to see the sunset, and learn how to paddle a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat.
The experiences during the tour shall be enjoying the magical beauty of the sunset with the natural and well preserved water coconut palm paradise of the river’s delta; rowing a local basket boat and refreshing yourself with Vietnamese snacks, cold soft drinks or cold beer.
• Pick up at hotel by advanced company’s bus.
• Board the boat and cruise to the river door where it meets Cua Dai Sea.
• Witness the daily rituals of the locals returning from fishing trip at dawn
• Visit a local fishing market. Joint with the fishermen taking their fish out of nets.
• Learn how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat.
• Enjoy a cold beer or a soft drink with a complimentary Vietnamese snack on-board your boat.
• Back on-board our boat, enjoy a coffee and a complimentary traditional fisherman’s breakfast.
• Return to the hotel.
Reveal Pu Luong Nature Reserve in 3 days with a route only in dream. Pu Luong Private Tour https://www.fareastour.asia/private-tours/vietnam-adventure-tours/pu-luong-trekking-private-tour-3-days is the paradise of an off the beaten track with rice-terraces, ethnic villages and primary jungles. Especially, Pu Luong with your private group is very interesting with domestic fowls.
Explore Vietnam via the Vietnam 2 week Itinerary such as https://www.fareastour.asia/private-tours/vietnam-classic-tour-packages/vietnam-2-week-itinerary-travel-package/. The route from Hanoi to Da Nang, Hoi An, then Saigon and Mekong Delta. Vietnam 2 week itinerary is always offered with standard quality or above. Let's contact to us soon for HOT DEAL for this package.